- Ink Type: Dye ink, (4) individual CMYK tanks or cartridge option
- Print Resolution: 1600 x 800 dpi or 1600 x 1600 dpi
- Print Speed: 6 ips (150 mm/sec) or 12 ips (300 mm/sec)
- Print Area: Width: 8.8″ (223 mm); Length: 0.6″ (15 mm) – 60″ (1525 mm) without stitching, unlimited length with stitching
- Media Sensors: Optical tracking edge sensor, adjustable position. Blackmark sensor, gap sensor, and continuous
- Connectivity: Ethernet 10/100/1000
- Software: TrojanControl Software, Microsoft Windows® 10, 8, 7; Windows Server® 2012, 2008, 64/32-bit Drivers
Environmental & Physical:
- Operating Conditions: 59° F to 86° F (15° C to 30° C) at RH 22 to 80%(non-condensing)
- Storage Conditions: 41° F to 122° F (5° C to 50° C) at RH up to 85%, noncondensing at 149° F (65° C)
- Power Requirements: 100-240V AC – 50/60 Hz (360W, 2.5A power supply)
- Aerosol extraction system: Yes, replaceable filters
- Dimensions: 23.8″ L x 22.8″ W x 31.3 H (606 mm x 580 mm x 795 mm)
- Touchscreen: 7″ touchscreen
- Weight: 132.3 lbs. (60 kg) without ink and label roll
- Optional Accessories: RIP workflow/color management software; Artwork designer software (Variable data)
- Ink: CMYK tanks, 2 Liters each
- Maintenance Cartridge: Maintenance tray with replaceable modules (wiper roller/print head cap)
- Ink Type: High performance, water-based dye inks with an extra-wide color gamut that produce true-to-life color when combined with GetLabels approved media
- Width: 1.9″ (50 mm) – 9.8″ (250 mm)
- Length (Die-cut): 0.6″ (15 mm) – 60″ (1525 mm)
- Thickness: 4pt/mil to 12 pt/mil
- Roll Size: Max 11.7” (297.18 mm), 3″ (76 mm) core
- Types: Paper, Inkjet coated gloss paper, PE, PET, PP
- Printer: 12 Month Manufacturer’s Parts & Labor Warranty (excludes wear parts and supplies).
High Volume Tabletop Label Press
High Volume Tabletop Label Press
Built on Ability
The T2-C is the first-ever high capacity, high volume tabletop label press capable of delivering precision over long runs. Producing consistent, high-volumes in 24/7 production, the T2-C opens new doors in the label printing industry.
A one-of-a-kind tabletop label printing press that incorporates the features and functionality of a traditional large production press into a footprint small enough to fit into any size print department.
Designed for consistent, high-volume 24/7 production
Accurate image placement
Superior print resolution
Reduced total cost of ownership
A perfect combination of ease-of-use, precision, and quality make the T2-C an ideal label printing solution designed to give both owners and users peace of mind.
Economical, long-lasting 2-liter
individual CMYK Natura™ ink tanks
deliver vibrant and durable labels.
User-Friendly Intuitive interface
and built-in job library allow for
Trojan Control Software provides
full local control plus a built-in cost
calculator for easy job pricing and
Inline slitters deliver increased
throughput with multiple across
label constructions, up to 8
separate output rolls from a single
Rugged, all-metal construction
designed for years of reliable
service in any production
Optional output nip accessory
enables inline integration to third-
party devices, such as converting or
Outstanding 1600 dpi print and
color quality that rivals a large,
costly-to-operate label press.
Built-in remote diagnostics
capability allows for remote status
and diagnostics, minimizing
What Makes It Different?
The T2-C bridges the gap between compact, inexpensive desktop label printers and expensive, large commercial label press to provide a highly flexible and productive solution for printing medium to large runs labels. Equipped with economic 2-liter ink tanks, the T2-C provides a perfect combination of increased print accuracy and reduced price of ink, offering significant cost savings over the life of the printer.
Key Print Attributes
Ease of use, precision, quality and reliability
Request a virtual demo today!I’D LIKE TO SCHEDULE A DEMO