- Ink Type: Dye ink, (4) individual CMYK tanks
- Print Resolution: 1600 x 1600 dpi full color
- Print Speed: 6 ips (152 mm/sec) or 12 ips (305 mm/sec)
- Print Area: Width: 2″ (51 mm) – 8.8″ (223 mm); Length: 0.4″ (10 mm) – 60″ (1525 mm), unlimited stitched
- Media Sensors: Optical tracking edge sensor, adjustable position Black mark sensor, gap sensor and continuous
- Connectivity: Ethernet 10/100
- Software: TrojanControl Software; Microsoft Windows® 10, 8.1, 8, 7; Windows Server® 2012, 2008, 64/32-bit Drivers
Environmental & Physical:
- Operating Conditions: 41° F to 95° F (5° C to 35° C), 59° F (15° C) recommended, at RH 22 to 80% (non-condensing)
- Storage Conditions: 23° F to 122° F (-5° C to 50° C) at RH up to 85%, non-condensing at 149° F (65° C)
- Power Requirements: 100-240V AC – 50/60 Hz
- Power Consumption: 400W (at peak operation)
- Dimensions: 59″ L x 36″ W x 62″ H (1500 mm x 916.5 mm x 1591 mm)
- Touchscreen: 15.6″ touchscreen
- Weight: 1036 lbs. (470 kg) without supplies
- Optional Accessories: Slitter for die-cut labels (3 knives); Exit feeder for inline placement; RIP workflow/color management software; Label designer software (Variable data)
- Ink Cartridges: CMYK cartridges, 2 Liters each
- Maintenance Cartridge: Maintenance tray with replaceable modules (wiper roller/print head cap)
- Ink Type: High performance, water-based dye inks with extra wide color gamut that produce true-to-life color when combined with QuickLabel approved media
- Width: 2″ (51 mm) – 9.5″ (241 mm)
- Length (Die-cut): 0.6″ (15 mm) – 60″ (1525 mm)
- Thickness: 4pt/mil to 12 pt/mil
- Roll Size: Max 24″ (600 mm), 3″ (76 mm) core
- Types: Paper, Inkjet coated gloss paper, PE, PET, PP
- Printer: 12 Month Manufacturer’s Parts & Labor Warranty (excludes wear parts and supplies).
High Volume Digital Label Press
High Volume Digital Label Press
Professional Digital Label Mini Press for Affordable High-Volume Label Production
The T2 is the world’s first affordable, industrial-grade, compact, and professional digital label mini press for advancing in-house labeling production. This mini press has characteristics of a much larger and more expensive press. As a result, this design gives customers the advantage to convert their labels at a fraction of the cost.
Features Natura™ highly durable, food-safe ink, expanding your printing and packaging capabilities.
Provides perfect registration as one of the most compact and economic finishers in the market.
Reduced ink consumption, allowing for significant cost savings over the lifetime of the system.
Impressive print speed of up to 12 ips (300 mm/sec) to generate long runs within short periods.
Equipped with economic 2-liter ink
tanks providing a perfect
combination of increased print
accuracy and reduced price of ink
Optical tracking edge sensor,
adjustable position reflective mark
sensor, gap sensor, and continuous
construction designed for
years of reliable service in
any production environment.
Outstanding 1600 dpi print and
color quality that rivals a large,
costly-to-operate label press.
What Makes It Different?
The T2 provides labels suitable for commercial labeling with a superior print resolution of up to 1600 dpi. Additionally, labels can be printed in multiples or as one large label in a print run due to the 2” to 8.8” width area capabilities. Above all, its impressive print speed of up to 12 inches per second allows users to generate long runs within a short period making it an ideal label printing solution designed to give both owners and users peace of mind with the perfect combination of ease of use, quality, and reliability.
Key Print Attributes
For the most demanding production schedule
Request a virtual demo today!I’D LIKE TO SCHEDULE A DEMO »